Hello, my name is Peter Stewart. This website is currently under construction. I will be updating the Blog section from time to time over the next few weeks, but please be patient as we develop the skeleton and body of the website. Our aim is to provide a business-focussed website about wine and wine markets. Below are some details about myself:
- Peter Stewart worked for more than 30 years as an energy, commodities and environmental reporter and analyst, and he has served as a director on the Managing Council of the British Institute of Energy Economics.
- He has recently developed his life-long interest in wine through the WSET exams and is looking to gain work experience in the wine industry. He passed the WSET Level II exam with a Distinction (98%) in October 2021 at Sussex Wine School in Brighton, and he is currently working towards the Level III exam for April 2022, also with Sussex Wine School.
- Peter is currently looking for work in the field of wine, and is developing several social media and website feeds to this end. He currently runs his own training and consulting firm Resource Economist Ltd which provides training courses on energy and the energy transition, including sustainability strategies and the impact of climate change on commodities.
- Peter also works as a coach and mentor. He qualified as an executive leadership coach in 2017, and he holds a Postgraduate Certificate in Psychosynthesis Leadership Coaching from Middlesex University. He was accredited at foundation level by the European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC) in February 2021. Peter is a member of the AAP and EPA.
- His career included extended periods working abroad, in Europe, the Middle East and Asia. He also worked closely with Russian and Central Asian colleagues during his stint at Interfax. He speaks several languages and has a passion for travel.